Monday, March 2, 2009

decide on me






To one of the dearest friends ive known,

Happy Birthday!

I can never really quite remember or pen the date where we actually became good friends. (form 3 form 4 ?!??!)

I think it is safe to say you are one of my best :)


I am glad despite not being in the same college I can still turn to you when I have the most “in news” and whatnots.

I suddenly thought of the post i once made for you and I had to search my old blogspot okay!
Here it is once again, dedicated to you :D


Click!

I failed trying to find pictures of you with your micro short fringe era.
Sighs.


heh :P


Happy Birthday again Lynette :)




BTW;
I received mail from BRATs on some competition and made a impromptu decision to try it out. since the day i read the mail was the closing date.
I never trusted these types of contest via smses,
Fortunate enough I instantly managed to snag myself 4 free passes to go watch Jonas Brother's movie in 3D.
Huhuhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment