Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dud

I wished I could protect this part of this.


It’s hard to accept that no matter how much I put effort into this, I somehow get let down.
Is it written that the knots come off eventually?
Maybe how you(plural) perceive it isn’t the way how i want you(plural) to.

I find myself too easily receptive of the intentional/unintentional actions.
I want you(plural) to know it upsets me.
It matters.

I attempt but it’s probably a little too much for you(plural) to receive,
I don’t but you(plural) will not signify it.
I condemn only because I am hurt.

I feel like a rock,
Harden and coarse.
There is this virtual armor I wish you(plural) can take away, because only you(plural) can.

It feels like a battle scar that is not to be wounded.
It cannot be.
& yet it can never be.








what i really mean is
I am sad that you(plural) stopped asking, talking,caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment