Friday, March 13, 2009

confession of a shopaholic!


Nuffnang is giving out 10 pair of tickets to watch an exclusive screening of Confession of a Shopaholic on;

Date: 17th March (Tuesday)
Time: 9.30pm
Venue: Cathay Cineplex Damansara

To get yourself a pair of tickets for this exclusive screening, simply leave a comment in this blog post and complete the following; “I’m a Shopaholic because … “. Be sure to fill in your correct blog URL and email address when commenting as we’ll notify the winner for this comment contest via email. Comments will be judged in terms of creativity. Winners will be informed by the 12th of March 2009. This contest is only open to Nuffnang Glitterati members.





HOHOHO;
Id came across it thought heck why not..
I came up with a entry within 10mins (im serious) and posted it.


& im happy to say im one of the lucky ones out of 166 entries. ;)

here is my (that im very proud of) entry!



Jasmine Lim
Says:
February 28th, 2009 at 10:30 pm

I’m a shopaholic with no shame,
I take out my money & it goes down the drain,
On the surface it’s not the same;
My friends don’t know it;
But deep down I know Im game,
because shopping is so joyfully insane!

Im confessing here my little secret,
Im spending so much Ive already been restricted,
I’m a Shopaholic because it’s so damn therapeutic.
Deep down I KNOW I am a Shoapholic,
& I hope I get my tickets!




BTW;
SPM? definitely a post on it later.
Heading on for a good dinner. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment