Saturday, February 28, 2009

i hear the radio on, singing you



I just realised i have a very overdued birthday post.

About 3 weeks ago we had suprise party for Rachel.
No actually the mother nicely planned everything and was so nice to invite a few of us over there to be a part of it :)

The best part was that a whole Lok Lok truck was rented for our eating pleasure ok!
Non stop supply of all you can eat Lok Lok!

Right after that we headed over to Kay’s for her belated birthday gathering.
It was all so happened that it fell together but it was fine :)

I slept over as i remembered.


Pictures all credited to Lynette.


Big pretty cake with super cute candles;
Note to friends: I want these candles that spell my name on my birthday ok!














Kay's














everyone minus rachel who was late because she was still at her own party.





i remembered losing








BTW;
I wished I could change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment