Tuesday, March 3, 2009

look at the stars, their fading

Since the photos from the phone are smaller i’ll just upload them first.
Yesterday birthday girl generously picked me up from my house,
I think you are the second person who has kindly done that besides Darren.
(Wai Hong you are not considered cause you live less than a minute drive away. !)

We had a dinner at Michaelangelo but the service was a little disappointing,
The food was good and we sure had fun just talking.

Our theatre room was filled mostly with teens,
Id imagine the whole 3D experience to be a total disaster (my previous experience at Genting’s lousy 3D thing last year).
Surprisingly this actually felt real-er than Id imagine.

Oh oh i was wearing red, and there was this part of the movie at the end where they were sort of “talking to me,”
Cause they went, “oi you wearing red, pass the popcorn” while pointing at the audience.


Birthday girl again generously fetched me home. (!!)
& (funny) the radio just had to play a Jonas Brother track.
So overdosed.










BTW;
8days.
I'll be counting backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment