Monday, March 30, 2009

dead and gone


HAHA college library with comfy jacket :D

Today neon (or to me) blue clones walked around college or more specifically the second floor.
Uhgalay.

Returned The Prestige today and rented Sex and the City movie instead.
BUT i have to wait for queen Kay cause she wants to watch it too.

EDIT: i just realise i took the series DVD instead. Oh well we can still watch it.

I went by school today to run some errands and it took pengetua one hour to finish her break.
Sigh.
I saw people marching, Sports day i presume?
GODDD i miss those times.
I felt like an outcast not being in uniform.

Then I saw the afternoon session people walk by me not knowing I ever was ever related to that school.
I saw a pengawas percubaan pressing the switch to the ring the school bell.
She counted to 5 out loud ok.
How cute. :P

May Sun


Felicia sleeping tsk tsk
Just as much as I hate our accounts teacher for not being a good one,
I love her for being so nice to let us talk/eat/er sleep in class.
THATS BECAUSE we 5 finish our work on time every time :)
See we smarties can balance time :D



Lillian with her erhem her bday present from me and er herself.
HAHA.




Toodleydoo!


BTW;
MARCH 31ST!

No comments:

Post a Comment