Saturday, March 14, 2009

everytime you go



The night before i slept at 3am and woke up at 7am.
Id actually hoped i could sleep a little more and i tried but i couldn’t.
Its sucked having to wake up and stoning while waiting for time to pass so i could get ready.

I arrived in school and talked with people and got excited to seeing familiar faces.
Toured the school a little but sadly not our old class which was invaded.
The funniest thing was our table we sat at during our recess was empty during their recess.
Haha! As if we still owned that table.

Oh sure, we took our time enjoying each other’s company and the crowdy-ness.


oh ohh my dad came ;)
i purposely requested him to take a leave so he could be there for me.
My mom sadly couldnt but i wished she could have been.
My dad oh so cleaverly said he would take the camera and be the camera man.
& i must say, Im glad he did!



Sueen, Leona, Xin Yi, Lillian, myself & Jeff


Wai Hong & Jeff



with Xin Yi, Lillian & Rabin





I like :D








Shaun & Su Jean


Su Jean who came to ber-busybody !
:P


Kay!


Sue


Xin Yi, Nicole, Jasmine, Lillian, Kay
notice the colour coordination :P


Joon Wei, Han Qi & Darren











groupie


Azzila


Kay, Rach, Nicole, Xin Yi, Su Li, Pui Yein, Jasmine, Lillian


And then it came!

1 hour later Pn Nurkayati came and we knew it was here.
Jeng jeng jeng.
That was when i lost it and started to weep shamelessly,
I couldn’t stop myself and I cried even harder when i saw Rebecca cry and gave her a hug.
We lined up and the names started rolling.

We could actually predict when our names would come because it was going alphabetically backwards.



panic panic!





my turn


notice Kay comforting me















Lynette who just arrived & as you can see is very shocked. ahha
priceless picture lah Lynette.




























haha its so funny the first time i see Zhiji after NS is through the picture my dad took in the camera.
Hello Zhiji !



;)



I strictly told Cikgu Padhli no funny faces when handing the slip.
He took the longest 5 seconds to look at my paper and look and me and finally giving it to me.
I snatched it and ran to my group and hurdled, counted to 1 and saw the slip.

My eyes scanned through the “peringkat” column of similiar number, alphabet & four digit letter right all........ the way down till i saw a different number, alphabet & four digit letter in the crappy last row.

sigh


Nevertheless.
Congrats to all. ;)
We are now officially graduates, class of 2008.


BTW;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN SIEW LEEEEEEE ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment