Thursday, March 19, 2009

9days eve

We all gathered at Lilly Wee’s house while she was out with Natasha aka the organizer of it all.
We waited for an hour plus!
But while that we watched, The Biggest Loser, camwhore (Lillian i think your church members are wondering how camwhoric your friends are) & filled the cardboard paper with love notes.

oh yeah, she didnt suspect this because it was 9 days before her actual birthday ;)




cardboard card



Rabin, Kay and Lyn


I personally think me and Rachel look alike here!


Still downstairs on self timer




The school friends hid in her room while the church members in her sis’s.
We offed the lights and whispered because news said she was “on the way”.
The door open the first time but it was the sis, she told us she would signal us before she came.
So we on the light, camwhore more and chatted.

Just after self timer group shot the door opened.
We were expecting Caryn (sister) but then came Lillian who started shouting when she saw Rachel first.
We who were equally shocked screamed when we saw her.
Then came more suprises when church members filled the space :)

Food was good but i missed the cake darnit!
But pizza, KFC, tau foo faa and potato salad was good :D


on her bed






THIS PICTURE was taken seconds before she entered.
If only the picture snapped the moment she open the door.
All our faces would have been priceless.
But they still are :D
cheh cheh/



Brenda hugging Lillian


Helium balloons!


Girls





Hugs....



& Kisses for Rabin








Lyn + Kay + me


Rach and Lillian




Han Qi, Rabin & Darren


the photo that i took that jadi :D




Bubble boy!
Joel :D



Mr Wee


Nat the organizer


Some of the church people




I left at 8.45pm to rush for my 9.30pm show, Confessions of a Shopaholic at Cineleisure, Damansara.
I had plans to go, then i decided not to and finally decided to go again, thus the late departure.
But we made it to collect tickets before the 9.15pm dateline!
Since i only had tickets for two, i asked my caddy, Darren to take me.

I do not recommend the show but for curiousity sake, go ahead.
Its a show i would watch on Astro but NOT in the cinema, wasting my money and time.
But since its free, yeah.



& to this boy,
One of the sweetest guys ive known who had come to be a close friend.
Take care in NS and we will DEFINITELY miss you.





take care Han Qi !



BTW;
Try is one of the most complicated 3 letter word ive heard you say.
I wish you didnt have to try to try.
I just wished you didnt have to try.
I wished you knew you dont have to try.
I wished trying wasnt even an option because you should just know-

No comments:

Post a Comment