Wednesday, March 11, 2009

a little



I am feeling butterflies every dam 5 minutes.
Yesterday I went to Pyramid’s Red Box with Pui Li, May Sun, Felicia, Liana, Mei Li, Kimberly & Kim’s friend. ( which I don’t know how to spell.)

It was actually fun to just sing along to songs like Whitney Houstan and Mariah Carey’s..
At one point we just got up and started dancing & on the sofas too.
After that we just went walking around, finding food and talking.
Pictures later.

I bumped into Lynette & Han Qi (suprise suprise!) & gave them a lift home.

Today is a rest day where I woke up early to have breakfast with my parents before they head to work.
Bummed around the house, did my homework and now im so bored!

Gonna meet with the ex-form 5’s tonight!
What better occasion that to squeal and panic together the eve of THE DAY, & of course greet the NS people who are back. Grins.

This time tomorrow we would all already know our fate.
Jeng jeng jeng.

Sitting for SPM was actually sort of breezy in a sense that you didn’t feel AS stress as getting your results.
You just sort of studied as much as you can, get a good night’s rest and sit for the paper.
We’ve had 3 months of trying to forget how badly we did or the mistakes we made. And it worked, because i really forgot them already.

Gosh i feel dam stress!




BTW;
Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment