Sunday, March 29, 2009

youve got to be

I feel dramatic right now.
Sometimes i drown myself in non-realistic indulgent movies/series and wonder why my life is so boring. (que to roll eyes)
(Only because i make it boring)
What else could I really expect really.
There is only so much I can achieve.

Today I felt studious so I decline my parent’s offer to go shopping (2nd time for the weekend gasp)
Instead I stayed home alone after church to dutifully do my math's calculas chapters.

Ive been renting DVDs from the college library lately.
Good clear DVDs :D



BTW;
I think Skype is the best thing ever created



EDIT;
Just got news that I have a JPA interview this Thurs which also falls on the day I am having MUFY games where Im playing netball that Ive been looking forward to for ages. :(
I hate all this clashing crap.
I hate I hate I hate.


oh for those who applied and havent had word from JPA, don rely on your emails.
Go to the web and check it out yourself if you got it.

Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment