Sunday, March 29, 2009

im just a little bit shy, just a little

It took me almost 2 hours just to clear my cupboard where I chuck my junk like paper bags, art untensils, old bags and some miscellaneous others,

I found my 2003 UPSR papers!
and look through my BM questions/answers.

Like question 21;


Nakhoda kapal itu mengarahkan anak-anak kapalnya agar _________ sauh untuk membolehkan mereka naik ke darat.
a) meletakkan
b) melabuhkan
c) menjatuhkan
d) mencampakkan




Even better;
I found an old frame with an old picture!

My gosh i totally forgot this picture ok.



........
................
................................
















Seafield's Leo Iu back in.. 2005 (??)
Seems to me that we three go to alot of these sort of stuff together haha.
I remember not really knowing Lynette that time but just took a picture since we were from the same school.



Speaking of, those two accompanied the guys to my residential area again yesterday
but this time we three just sat there and talk for 2 hours till the guard shoo-ed us away.



BTW;
Back to my college reality of horrible stacks of homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment