Thursday, March 26, 2009

looseeee me



Charity Night on the 24th March.
It was a really small scale thing and I thought it was a little too under publicised.
But overall the performance was tres tres good!
& I thought the food too (considering cost *cough)
Yes I actually thought the whole thing was reasonably good :)
(but if only there were more people!)

I brought my camera all in the mood for pictures but nope, just a handful.

Hearing the pianist play makes me feel like a failed musician.
I want a good dance floor.
That song is stuck in my head.
Chair stunt. I like.

I am still afraid to come out of this shell.






Kay Choong



Darren



Jasmine, Kay, Lynette

See i told you , lack of pictures.



**
EDIT: I was re-reading my post and realise this picture (above) reminded me of this picture!


HOHOHO, 2 years ago :D





Ohh we played Taboo in English class today.
For the whole 1 hour and 15 minutes because Miss Hana thought we had enough torture of writing.
Half the class against half of the other.

Im quite surprised i turn out to be quite good at it!
BUT on the contrary, I made our group lose by an embarrassing 5 marks when we had a tie and they asked me to represent the group.
I.Am.Sorry!
:(



My gosh it feels like a friday night because I am relaxing.
happy sighs.


BTW;
Can you keep up?

No comments:

Post a Comment