Thursday, March 26, 2009

lucky im in love

hello from college!
Its so awkward for me to type like this here because im sitting right behind the people watching DVDs so who knows they might wanna take a peek at what im doing and go "oohh".

I am in a super chatty mood now!
Because I just finished my Econs test and im SO relieved its over!

Actually I planned to find a good DVD at the racks and sit down to watch one while waiting for Darren but its filled with people :(

Why am I waiting for him?

Okay let me tell you a long and whiny story you can press the red button on the top right screen now.
I woke up earlier this morning so i could reach earlier to college because lately parking has been really tough.
I reached around 8.45am and found out the parking is full.
I was so pissed okay because before the march intakes i could get a parking before 9.15am.
So..... I had to park near Rock Cafe and it felt sort of deserted.
I quikly jogged/walk fast/paced to college and now i am scared to go back to the car because of fear i might get robbed.
sigh.
i.am.very.paranoid.

So who cares if i have to wait for 2 hours.
O_O

Its the first day of the week I dont feel so tensed up.
Just when i feel like having a good week ahead, its about to end and start a new week of never ending test and exams.
yes I have an English test next week and a Math test the week after.

Right now I shall have a very good weekend.

Will update with pictures when i get home :D

BTW;
There is a post below cause i am double posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment