Friday, March 6, 2009

long long


Mission accomplish!
jumps jumps.

It was a perfect rainy afternoon where everything fell into place.
okay lah im overexaggerating, but my friends would surely know how big my achievement is, considering they are all chickens themselves!

English oral presentation ended this week,
It was actually fun & Im starting to feel um, closer to my English peepoes.
You sort of hear them, and realise you cant judge a book by its cover,

Carissa who i can say is the most timid girl in class who never even squeaks went up looking nervous.
(She's also in my accounts class and is never tempted by the feast Felicia, Mei San, Pui Li & I put up everyday in class)
I even told my friends she looked like she was about to cry,
but she burst out roaring some Martin Lurther King quote and started her persentation so dam strong we pratically wanted to bow down at her heels.

I can tell people in class are more outspoken now, and yeah it feels good.

Sadly Jo aka Josais who is Malaysian born Bruneian is going back to Brunei tomorrow,
because apparently they have some free sponsered education for them,
Although Im not that close to him but he was one of the few friends i made when i first came to college, so its abit sad to see people starting to leave, and this is only the beginning.
Today was the last day we got to see him so we all gave a warm hug goodbye.

Maths test at 10am tomorrow and I (and i bet everyone else) is freaking out, because we are all considerably unprepared.!
I was looking forward to go Studio V at One Utama though for my monthly BRATs gathering but I am somehow strucked by the unlucky bug because now they've changed the venue to Menara Star, which only my dad knows how to get to but not my mom.
In other words, I have to miss this meeting AGAIN.
So pissed!

sigh.

Mid sem break starts after grueling test.

breathes breathes.


BTW;
Mission accomplish- i am still SO satisfied.

1 comment:

  1. aww jasmine i'm sure there are other meetings :D
    worse come to worst get someone to pick you up.

    I haven't been to your blog for such a long time! nice new url, you really like socks huh :P

    good luck for your exaaaaaaaaams hot stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete