Thursday, March 5, 2009

waiting

Tomorrow is a Friday, and yet I am dreading it because it would mean another day closer to my maths test.
This time its going to be hard! Sigh.

My mid sem break is comin up but sadly not the same with most people’s.
But thats not too bad i guess since college mates and I are in the midst of our having plans.
Fingers cross.

I cant believe results is in a weeks time.
It still remains a little unimaginable.
Come to think of it, the day we get our slips, and sijil berhenti and all that, we officially have nothing to do with that school anymore.
Im heck excited to see everyone again.

Im getting use to the whole driving to college everyday,
I think my driving went up 3 notches just by battling the heavy jam, rude lorry drivers, sudden pot holes, heavy rain, and sudden break by cars in front.
I had a few near-accidents before (minors one lah) with stupid cars that break all the sudden, but touch wood! Nothing happened yet .

Okay need to go revise math,
Super scared!

the other pictures:








BTW;
"is there more?"

No comments:

Post a Comment