Wednesday, March 18, 2009

so so so

Sorry for the lack of updates!
I find myself freaking busy ever since spm results came out and college started. :(

This week
17th march (Tuesday) – econs assignment assessment

Next week
24th march (Tuesday) – accounts test
26th march (Thursday)- econs test

The week after
Math test and English test. Date hasn’t been set.

Test test test test test.
Sometimes i wish we could have all the test in one week and just have a normal week.

I have LOADS to update on.
And freaking tons if pictures i want to die.
But i really want to share all the prettiness with all!

I promise to blog tomorrow! Because i am too happy ;)


Good luck and take care to NS-goers.
I’ll miss you all!

& welcome to college march intakes ;)



Coming up...













:)



BTW;
Confessions of a Shopaholic was a total disappointment plus, i already had ZERO expectations of it.
talk more about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment