Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gillian Wee

Dear Lillian,

I want to wish you a happy birthday of course. :)

I have virtually, unintentionally, physically known you since we were 5 years old.
this is because we were in the same sunday school.
(yet we only found out about that through a picture when we were 16!)

Yet,
I have mentally, directly known you since we were 13.

You have been an amazing friend to me for 6 long years, although we started off as not being in the same class.
I remember it was basketball during PJ that i started calling you "Gillian".

I know somehow that you are going to do amazing things in the future and that God has every inch of the future planned out nicely for you.


:)


Happy 18th Lillian!
Remember you said today will be the first day you drive after you get your license, and it would be ironic if you died today. (touch wood)
well,.... I have yet to see you in college. hmmmmmmm.


BTW;
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment