Sunday, March 8, 2009

rants

Whiny repeated post ahead,
that im sure your sick of reading.



This is the time where i start freaking out,
I was suprise at how, calm i was last few days.
But right now when its down to the last 3 days I cant seem to function properly without my conscious of it at the back of my head.
Of course I’d like to convince myself there is a fair chance of getting the outcome I want but there is an even greater likelihood that I’d get the opposite, I just know it.
Because the probability of it is just near nil, (in the overall sum factor).

What happened 3 months plus ago is totally a blur to me right now,
I cant even remember what I did right and what i did wrong.
Im not even sure if I want to.

Although I know plenty of people will tell me it doesn’t matter anymore,
& well yeah, it a way it sort of doesnt,
But to me it does,
It does it does it does.
:(


Shit Lynette,
I wont have a crying partner before i get my slip.
I’ll look like a dam fool.



BTW;
overrated

No comments:

Post a Comment