Monday, March 23, 2009

circus

Hello there,
I am craving for World Famous Chocolate. Or i really don’t mind going on a ice cream spree since I haven’t tried most flavours.
Gasp 9 days till the 31st!

I am also craving for.. cheese cakes or fair lady for memory sake. (because I haven’t had it in ages)
I am a sweet tooth for deserts.

I think my non-human friend is coming.
I just know it.

Im really feeling the introvertness.
I am but not to that extend!
It is time for change.

Oh good pies, freaking April is coming.


Oh wait, I know what I need,
A big hall fit for thousands,
That (and more) band(s).
No chairs, no tables;
Just a room filled with voices singing in unision in high spirits and faith.

I need to rejuvenate.



Grabbed from Wai Hong's blog :D
Spot......



Han Qi & Darren from way back then.


BTW;
You keep me in circles

No comments:

Post a Comment