Sunday, November 1, 2009

smack

In the midst of packing my stuff to return to Semenyih. sigh..
Had a pretty good day with my mom.
and she laughed at how the littlest things can make me happy like free samples :P nyehhhhhh.

I dont know whats got into me these days, getting over excited over free goodies.


Went for a little stationary shopping too which made me happy again.
I dont know whether to laugh or cry, why am I so easily amused.

Its so sad that now, all it takes to make me happy is free stuff and stationary..
NUUU. +_+


I feel empty.



Found these in my cameras when I was in a mood to clear out my stuff.


a few weeks back.
Krispy Kreme paper hat :D
They were giving it out for um, free and I was happy. (see......)
Krispy Kremes is open in Sunway yay!


Han Qi's birthday a few weeks back too.












No comments:

Post a Comment