Saturday, November 28, 2009

cycle



New Moon was alright.
Im abit disappointed but I don’t hate it.
Didnt like the beginning because I felt there were alot of empty and unnecessary scenes that could have been put to better use.
Started to like the build up of the movie but the ending made me go crazy.
What kind of ending is that :( [note: I did not read any Twilight books so I don’t know what was about to happen-which explains the shocked I had]
Overall, dont love it, dont hate it

Walk around aimlessly before heading for bak kut teh!
Then we headed to Snow Flake for desserts huhu.
Bought the best seller for my parents and they like it too.

Lots of picas because we haven’t done this in a while :)





Lynette, Kay, Xin Yi & me.
Nicole missing




hehe Pyramid's mascot.
So hard to take a picture with cause everyone wanted to.


Its been so long since we three actually went out!
all 3 orang also different colleges.

girls
(minus Lillian who ffked :[ )

boys
Zhiji, Han Qi and Darren (minus Daryl that was walking away haha)

Snowflake





& this is a little unrelated but-

dont you just love my vintage baggg :D


(:




No comments:

Post a Comment