Tuesday, November 17, 2009

what about now


The rain was so crazy today.
Had to walk back in the rain and shivering like mad.
Im not one to stand cold. Slightly more sensitive than the average person.
It really felt like -18 degrees and by the time I came back my ears were hurting.
Felt like my ear drums were about to explode.
Came back and had a battle with myself on whether or not I should take bath cause, would you get strike by lightning when you bathe?
I wonder.

Havent been doing much with the time constraint I have last weekend.
Didnt get to watch 2012 but from what I heard its not bad.
Hoping to catch it soon and I’ll be expecting lots and lots of thoughts to follow through.

Having a full day tomorrow having class from 9am to 6.30pm tomorrow plus exams.

Gonna be worth it (I hope)


***

It still feels new to me, though it may never be for you.
Its not how I want it to be but you only hear what you want you to hear.
What do you hear-



Not in the mood
Just. Like. You.

No comments:

Post a Comment