Friday, November 13, 2009

pop tart

Amy, Joey and I did the stupidest thing ever today.
Its too dangerous to mention what we did here for the fear of having our scholarships being taken away by JPA :P
Definitely funny and stupid .
Our actions only portray how much we actually DO need this scholarship haha !!

The other day I had the unusual mood to be hardworking and cook rice for dinner but was scarred for what would probably last for a semester :(
After all that trouble I went through :(
End up having the most crappy dinner and whenever I think of rice I feel like puking.
Why? Because my canfood didn’t have the top opener and I didn’t have a can opener so I was forced to eat egg with plain rice.
My close friends would know that I HATE eating plain rice.

Have Moral quiz tomorrow and rumours said that its hard :(
I don’t understand why Nottingham makes LAN subjects so hard to pass.
3 test, 1 assignment, 1 report, and 1 presentation all due/taking place within a month, when we could really be at home studying for more worthy things.

Alas, I cant wait to go home tomorrow!

No usual Friday dinner for me huhu. :(

1 comment:

  1. happens to the best of us.. The people you usually are with feel like strangers.. u suddenly dont feel like you are a part of the gang.. perfectly natural.. ur mates are there 4 u..:D

    ReplyDelete