Saturday, October 31, 2009

close

Super MIA from the blogosphere lately.
Didnt do much this few weeks cause friends are mostly having/will have exams.
And when they’re done, i’ll be the sole person to be studying for exams. NUUU.

Huhuhu.

Darren bought me lunch and came over to sleep haha! Cause he was awake the whole night studying (or at least I hope)
No complains, cause at least I get to see him.
Well, yes I only see him once a week or 2 times tops.
Sad, I know. It almost feels like a semi-LDR, but im glad we’re alright. (:

Well since my social life is rapidly sliding, Ive been a couch potato.

I remember in high school that Nicole, Xin Yi, Lillian & I would ask each other random questions about life and whatnot.
and Nicole asked that if we could have a whole room of a collection of something, what would it be.
Nicole said books, Lillian said cds and I said movies/tv series. (I forgot whats Xin Yi's answer oops :P )

Other questions include us interrogating the guys of their opinion on girls and the stupidest/best answers.

Its good to know we stilll see each other whenever we get the chance :)




anyhoos.

Here’s more of the upcoming movies in my list for 2010.



Alice in Wonderland coming in 3D ! yay!
includes Johnny Depp who is totally suitable to star in the movie dont you think.
so very him.


Dear John.

Another movie based on a novel by Nicholas Sparks.
Im starting to reckon him as one of my favourite author :D
Expecting to be super touching chic flick that id sob over.



Valentine's Day.

OH! the movie reminds me of "Love Actually"
Various lives all unrelated yet interconnected.
Super big roll of stars like
Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Emma Roberts, Queen Latifah, Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway.
Ashton Kutcher, Jamie Foxx, Bradley Cooper, Eric Dane (McSteamy !), Patrick Dempsey (McDreamy!!)

& that is just to name a few.
How is it even possible to fit that many stars into one movie is beyond me.

Excited!





hmm just incase you forgot how I look like wee :P



BTW;
for you who made me go, over and over again

No comments:

Post a Comment