Monday, November 23, 2009

undone

I like blogspot but sometimes I wish I had the option to seal my post.
Gives me a green pass to completely blah.

Its good to get things off your chest but sometimes you’d just have to know when to contain it for a better day.
Its been too long down this road and we are all questioning our actions.
Timing is (certainly) everything.
I wished Id never took that survey,
I wished Id never answered that call- It is etched so clearly in my head that I remember the exact moment from what I was doing, what I wore, where I was and where I sat down to realise, -there is no turning back.
I cannot tell you enough of how much bad judgements ive commited but yet I am not entirely discouraged because still, some good came out of them.
I have about a little more time to construct the most reasonable solution, but from the way I see it, Id lose both ways.
I cannot tell you what will happen in the future, because it is so subjective.
From what I can tell you, I don’t know how Im going to bear about 156 times of unhappy days.
I know what is at stake here, and thats why I fear, that you’d hate me and Id hate myself too.
None of you have to apologies because one day I might too, and I hope you’d forgive me too.

I take my days with You in my mind, because I believe You are here.
Im reminding myself of the better days after a storm, and I hope this is Your test & I am here to tell You, I still have my faith in You.
I know I havent been the best disciple You want me to be, but I know that You still have a plan for me and the future.



This post has too many I(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment