Saturday, November 14, 2009

Caught the 2nd bus to Tesco because we were being too civilised.
The trick to getting on the first bus is to push your way through haha!

Had KFC for dinner but had a bad reaction to the coleslaw (i think).
Not sure if i could consider it food poisoning but I threw up a little when we got back.

Anyways, shopping for groceries was kinda fun.
For a moment I felt the spur of independence because how often do you see a bunch of teens walking around buying detergents, vegetables and whatnot in a supermarket, not to mention at night! huhu.

Pui Chen and Amy hard at work.
deciding on detergents.


& vegetables


for all 6 of us


Joey, Yann Yi and I were busy wondering around camwhoring :P





Moral Quiz today was crap.
Honestly, there is no point in studying for it in the first place.
Honestly!!

Mom took me back right after and we headed out.
Was really tired from the lack of sleep but I really didnt want to waste my precious weekend.

Had to carry my backpack around cause I couldt leave my laptop in the car.
I looked like I was prepared to go lagoon. huhu.


waiting for the mother




Watching 2012 tomorrow ! (hopefully)
& looking forward for dinner with the familiess (: :)

No comments:

Post a Comment