Saturday, November 21, 2009

heba



The end of the year makes me feel as if im on holidays
along with everyone else.
The truth is, im not. So i need to slap myself and focus. :(

Everyone is free and im going out everyday but I feel so emo at the end of the day because I feel guilty :[[[

Hmph



Went lunch with Xin Yi who is back for a few weeks, Nicole who just finished her exams, Lillian, Kay and Han Qi who are all on holiday.
Went for shabu shabu at puchong and I like. Ive been having fondness for steamboats/shabu shabu etc.
Then xy, nic, lilly and I headed for girlie bonding, ice cream and shopping.
Lillian drove because we haven’t had the privilege to sit in her car hehe.
Next up shall be Nicole ! *nudge nudge
Somehow everytime I go out with Lillian she ends up buying something :P
Funny I don’t feel like shopping lately, I am suprise myself.
Girls usually find shopping as a remedy for stress, but I somehow loose the mood for shopping.
The good thing is I get to save money huhu

Went out with Darren, Alex, Kenneth and Lily today and watched Astro Boy.
Hmmmm, I do not recommend it. Haha! That is all I will say.
Tried Korean BBQ where we were all totally clueless of how to eat.
I guess its something like steamboat Korean style.
Shabu shabu best lah.

Rushed back because busy boy has been/still is a very busy busy person.
Sigh, no time for me :[

Despite the lack of attention (hmph!) I am still the best girlfriend because I woke up early today to bake blueberry muffins!
plus i baked them home alone under no supervision.
proud there were no spills or any sort of mess.
Everything went smoooooth. :D
I told him he had to eat them no matter what. (not nice/spoilt)
Thank God they turned out perfectly yummmy. (but not so pretty)







BTW;
I am still in the mood for steamboatttt

No comments:

Post a Comment