Thursday, November 12, 2009

112

Had the most tiring day today of classes from 9am-5pm.
Tiring.
Cooped up in my room now with lots of working waiting for me but I really don’t have the heart to do any of them nowadays. :(


**

Have been feeling extremely detached from everyone and everything lately.
Im grateful for the friends I have here, and back home of course.
But something hasn’t been right.

I don’t usually put this so straight forward and “out there”
I feel alone without being alone.

I suddenly miss family too although I get to see them every week compared to my friends here.
But sometimes seeing them for just 1/2 days and then packing up before you leave again makes it a little harder, because every week I have to wish them goodbye again and again and again up on my window before I see them- again.
I really don’t like saying goodbye, never have and never will.

Everything is just getting overwhelmingly exhausting.




oh,
& i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment