Friday, November 27, 2009

namesake


Hello from home once again :)

Supa hectic (and irritating) week but thank God its over and now, we just have to brace ourselves for much more to come :(
We manage to finish our Maths assignment in 2 days ;)
When we were given 2 weeks. :P
3 down! 3 more to go and frankly im much more worried for 2/3 of them.
& we’ll be starting out filming the coming week.
Crossing fingers.

The much anticipated reunion that was scheduled tomorrow is cancelled. :(
Nuuuu. Was so excited!
But to compensate that, we’ll be watching New Moon tomorrow with ALL my favourite people (!)
Do you know how hardly this ever happens.

Had a nice dinner date with my dad today because my mom had her own function.
He took me to eat ribs and potato skin with cheese.
Then we went to walk around a bit with some father daughter talk time and went home.
I am really grateful to have a dad where I can have a date with. :)
Plus he never ever lets me down!!
The other day I was complaining/whining to Darren about how I want to eat garlic naan for weeks and probably months but it NEVER happened.*annoyed
I told my dad one time and he took me out that night itself for supper.
<3

Anyhoos,
its 28 days till Christmas !!
CHRISTMAS TREEE (!!!!)
Ive never felt time past this quickly, ever. Ive barely even noticed it with all the nonsense schedule I have which is having class till mid dec. (outrageous!)
Christmas is one of the things that makes me happy (happiest)
& with everything that has happened, I know Christmas will change it.
Christmas makes me happy :)


BTW;
Grey's Anatomy season 6 episode 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment