Friday, November 20, 2009

when you find love, come back to me

Browsed through my folders and looked at the photos i took throughout the 5days 4 night trip to Sepilok, Sabah with BRATs around a year ago.

I cant believe I was thinking of not going when I got the call.
Super grateful I made the decision to go.
And super grateful for my parents to fish out the expensive expense!

I remember losing any form of connections from anything else back home cause they kept our phones till the final night.
Good move because our hearts were in the trip.

Miss everyone! and especially the photog group ;)


I am too proud of myself for some of the photos :P :P


Goodbye Sabah.
(very 2012 isnt it!!)


very very high


Kg Asam (I think)




Caught 2012 with my mom today and its pretty realistic.
Shall not spoil it for anyone.

I like the people in the cinema :P
very funny, very sporting.

I can bet that on the 21 of December 2012, nobody is gonna go on a flight/cruise whatsoever.
At least I wont HAHA.




BTW;
"..tickle tickle !"

No comments:

Post a Comment