Tuesday, November 10, 2009

one more

scheduled:

Rainy afternoon I like.
Hello from the lazy one.

Accounts test was so-so. Not as hard but not as easy either.

A few more tests here and there and rushing to finish up on the heavy loads of assignments before the end of the sem :)

But before that, I have to endure the horrible week of having 6 days of classes this week :(
Will not be coming home till sat.
So i’ll be going to Tesco with all the hostel people, Kajang style :P
I believe they are more excited of me going than I am O_O

My friends are so easily amused, especially by me.
Just because Im a banana they laugh at every mandarin/canto/hokkien/hakka thing I say.
Im not that bad ok!!
They thought me how to order spicy pan mee and many more. Ahhaha

Speaking of,
Semenyih/Broga has probably the cheapest pan mee ever!
RM 3 for a bowl. Happy happy joy joy.

We went to Broga for pan mee today and the spicy pan mee almost killed my lips and made me sweat more than if i ran 5 rounds around the basketball court.


Watched Time Traveler’s Wife and it was so touching.
I really liked the story line.
Not the average love story (but still is), I like like like.



Hoping to catch 2012 this week.
I actually really feel like watching a war based movie.
Like Pearl Harbour/Black Hawk Down-ish.


edited:


BTW;
im sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment