Monday, November 30, 2009

dont waste your time



Good morning.
Its 8.57am here.

Woke up really early today for the drive back here.
sigh.

Have recently been feeling very carefree as if I have no things to do.
This is not the right time (!!)



Anyhoos, Ive created a new blog link along with a new email address for some time now because no matter how cute and easy to remember "sockss" is, sometimes it just doesnt cut out for formal emails and whatnot.
argh i know how annoying it is for me to keep changing my email/blog link but this is the last !!
i promise.

um, can anyone tell me how to import my contacts from msn to a new one?
I cannot imagine typing 300+ emails all over again (yess this was what I did last time)

As for the blog, its a work in progress but me likes it so far.

Somemore ive already used up 45% of my picture space after just 260 posts in this blog. :|
*shy
Gimme another year and it'll reach a 100%.

Finally got ALL the episode for ALL the seasons of Sex and The City.
Yayy.


Busy busy week ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment