Friday, November 6, 2009

summer love

Im feeling so happy now because this weekend my friends are finally free-er to layan me.
Despite that they STILL have exams.
Sudah sangat gatal to go out for shopping, which is the plan for tomorrow and the usual Friday night dinner that I can only go when I come back on Thursdays.
Then hopefully a date on Sat because I wanna watch The Time Traveller’s Wife (!!!)
Im actually in a mood to camho too *shy.

Its gonna be a long full day for the coming weekend and Im a little afraid I’ll be unprepared for accounts test on Monday :(
I really don’t have the heart to study when im back on the weekends argh.
Hopefully can find the time to squeeze it in.

Economics test was------ confusing?
I changed 3 answers during the last 1 minute. Fingers cross it’s a good decision.

SOOO much work to do :(
IT assignment 2 due next week,
Management assignment due in 2 weeks (still confused :[ )
Business Discourse assignment due in 3 weeks
IT assignment 1 due in 4 weeks (Have to create our own website from scratch, ie: HTML)
Moral assignment due in 5 weeks.
And we have Math assignment which will be given next week.

Throw in a few test and quizzes here and there and you’ll see why I LOVE the weekends when Im back here and I feel like im on vacation. Sigh.

Sadly my class is until sat next week HUHUHU.

In between all that we’re planning to film a short video for our moral report/presentation on Abortion.
Its not compulsory and I don’t know why we want to make our lives more compact when we have so much going on but I CANT WAIT HAHAHA. Excited :P
We randomly got the topic out of many others but its some sort of inside joke we have.
Hopefully it’ll turn out good.


BTW;
Cheack out Cookie Monster on Google ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment