Tuesday, November 3, 2009

bep

Got these photos via Facebook (thank you for posting them !!! although its a year later haha!)
Super nostalgic and everything came flooding in.
The last day of school.
I can remember everything from how it felt that day to what we actually did that day.
Standing near the stage and taking pictures.
While we counted down the days to SPM and we just went to school to chat and camwhore instead of studying.

sidetrack: back when I was in form 1, I went over to the form 5's and saw them lingering around like what we were doing and wondered to myself, why arent they studying, dont they know SPM is around the corner??
now I know that after all the exams we sat through, by then we are either prepared or we weren't & the smartest thing to do would be the cherish every moment we had in school. If you didnt bother, you'd just skip school.

anyhoos,
Got so excited looking at them. Argh.
I miss school so much.

The pictures makes us look so much younger especially the boys with their un-dyed crew cut hair.
Hahaha.
I think its just so cool cause it feels like im watching a never scene before movie.


i see sejarah notes and text book !





hmm did they even know how to play chinese checkers?

i realised han qi is always ready for the camera.


seee...





very unflattering picture but i think its so funnyyyyyyyyyy
I wonder who took this picture and decided it was worth keeping. huhu







ex sk seafield 3s :)

I actually remember this very moment!!!
I was telling them how we 4 manage to fit into the picture.
Let me go dig my folder for the picture.....



and this is the exact picture from my camera (!!!)


moving on...

han qi's eye in action (again)

siew lee.
notice how darren and leona are having intimate flirty eye connection huhuhu.


were you posing tsk tsk :P


Lillian with the boysssss :D


Look at Teoooooooooo (!!!)
I cannot stress how funny this picture is !!


hmmm, Han Qi hasnt changed.
(oh look posing for the camera again tsk tsk han qi)



and so has this boy.



azmi aka egg


lay wing
notice how everyone is carrying chairs?


Lillian with the boys again haha!



Lynette must have been telling Kay a very funny joke. HAHA


inside, they love to camwhore too :P


I think its super cool that I got to see it from my camera’s point of view and another camera’s :D
I kinda wished we’d didn’t ponteng so much the last few days and came to school just to camwhore so I can have more more more photos! (not that we took very little also)
Wau its been a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment