Thursday, December 3, 2009

tick

Jesslyn and I in the midst of filming our video.


Of everything random:

Busy week is finally coming to an end.
Just 3 more test before I start my end year break but still have to prepare for finals in January boo :(

Super busy/stress week.
Over at the other's rooms every night after dinner till the midnights working on our projects.
But as of tomorrow, 2 assignments, 1 video, and 2 reports will be cut off.

My week was fairly okay until I came back to my room today and was packing up my stuff.
Found mould/spiders/spider webs pratically all over the place which pisses me off.
:[
Ill be having a 3 week study break in a few weeks and I dont know what my room is going to turn into when I get back.
A room full of spider webs. sigh. disgusting.

Have been forced to cook more this week too which is so tiring. :(
washing is horribleee.
The waiting is also another thing because I fear I might burn the kitchen down.

sidetrack: because XXX almost burned the kitchen down :P
one day I heard familiar loud laughs outside my room and when I opened my door, all i saw was fog. Turns out, everything got burned and went into smokes. hilarious but almost fatal.
I could have been the first to died since my room is directly in front of the kitchen.


Time to head to their room soon.

Needs/wants a road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment