Friday, May 1, 2009

move

scheduled post:

Happy May 1st people.
Im quite glad May is here, not sure why though but im anticipating it to be a fairly good month. :)

I slept over at Kay’s but dozed off early.
Lack of sleep so tomorrow I can finally compensate my late nights.

I am also in need to catch up on lost series!




Speaking of,



I was anticipating X-Men Origins : Wolverine for a long long time.
I love X-Men ever since i watched it.
I hate Spiderman & Superman or even worse Ultraman.
I still remember i loved Rogue cause i thought she was pretty and had a crush on Ice Man. Hehehuhaha.

Anyway i really enjoyed the movie and wouldn’t mind going again for the second time.
Its probably one of the best movies ive watched in the cinema’s in a while.

I wouldn’t want to bring ya’ll ‘s hopes up cause i like it based on personal interest.

I also cant wait for the latest Terminator movie to come out!
cause the previous one sucked.



to sidetrack abit;
I went to college today (thurs) and there was this booth that was promoting this website,
The newest social network like Facebook, Friendster,my space etc.
This time its called Ruumz, pronounced as “rooms”.
We just had to type or name and email and we’d get a free gift.
I got a t-shirt and a phone pouch, okay actually i got 2 phone pouch but i asked the guy nicely if i could trade hehehuhaha. And actually im only allowed to get one item.
Hehehuhaha.

Yeah so check it out, and
Be my ruumate!






BTW;
pink cadillac

No comments:

Post a Comment