Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ohhh, ----

Blogging from my sister's laptop currently because i refuse to on my laptop.
Im trying to avoid the temptation to go online instead of doing my work,

Trials on Sat was a bit disappointing.
I was so focused on studying for Econs on Friday i didnt have time to go through Maths.
That Sat, by the time i was done with Econs i was overwhelmed with relief that i took Maths too lightly.
Im so emo i made so mistakes i shouldnt have :(
Good bye to my continuous streak.

This week is the final week of our first semester!
Every day sort of counts to me(knowing how much i take little details to heart).
Despite being able to skip classes this whole week because the lecturer told me they dont take attendance anymore, i still feel like i should go to classes.

Im sorry this is such a short update,
I'll probably update tomorrow since i'll be in college by 8.30am tmr when my class starts at 10.30m. sigh.

and i cant wait for American Idol Finale tomorrow (!!!!!!!!)

BTW;
you took -- ----

No comments:

Post a Comment