Monday, April 27, 2009

tutorial


My current rest-time addiction:
Restaurant City on Facebook!
GAH its so dam addictive for no reason.
All thanks so Chloe for inviting me sigh.
I find myself checking in every 3 hours because my characters will “die” because they will be rest deprived.








I went to the library to do my daily movie browsing in the DVD area and thought i’d check out the featured films that aren’t for home loans.
I found THE MOVIE ive been finding forever (!!!!!)







If you ever read my blog,
Ive mentioned about it once or twice and honestly ive been hunting down this movie for ages.
I saw it once on Disney and fell in love with it,
I don’t understand why they don’t show it anymore!
I cant even download this version of it also (cause there’s a older version made in the 40’s i think)

Its about Helen Keller btw, when she was younger.
The mute, blind and deaf girl.

I cant wait to sit down and watch it asap!
Sadly i cant borrow it home and can only watch in college.
Its in the locked up shelves and stuff and not for people to borrow.
Sigh.
But good enough!



BTW;
i give up

No comments:

Post a Comment