Sunday, May 3, 2009

falling from the building's ledge



The girl from Kedah was back for the 3 day weekend so we met up to catch up.
So happen I had to find my own dinner cause nobody was home again i happily went to McD’s.
Antisocialness can be a weeeeee bit tiring (and lonely)
See, outcome of nobody taking me/calling me out.
Tsk tsk.

We were almost an hour late (sighs) but t’was ok!
It felt good to talk to people i hardly see.
Its funny that, how much I talk to Xin Yi is almost as much as how much I get to talk to Nicole when we study under the same roof.
Nicole you are too busy.

French fries and chocolate sundae never tasted sooo good.









Ironically,
I dont have a picture of Xin Yi when the sole purpose was to meet up with her.
o_o



BTW;
give my a mountain


No comments:

Post a Comment