Thursday, May 21, 2009

anonymous

My attempt to not know who won failed again!!!!
I entered English class and was already threaten to be told who won.
I was planning to cover my ears or something but they caught me off guard and blurted to me that Kris won.
Although this season im pretty neutral about who wins and i like them both part of me sided Adam Lambert more. Common man, how often do you come across a guy like Adam.
After my finals i shall go on a youtube frenzy of Adam’s performance.

***
On Monday i ended class at 11.30am! cause this whole week our classes are shorten to 1 hour due to the finals the week after next.
We had English Trials exam at 3.30pm later so we went to pink for lunch & Asia Cafe to hang.

Liana kindly gave us the keys to her Swift and rode with her friends.
Felicia drove out of college, Kim drove to AC and i parked. While May Sun just slept.
I think they played like 10 rounds of foosball.
I got lazy after 3 rounds. I still prefer pool.


Felicia


Me & May Sun



Kim





Liana & Kim



BTW;
second best

No comments:

Post a Comment