Monday, May 4, 2009

i cant get none

Today was probably the most carefree day i had after a while,
Although now i feel a little bit.. guilty.

I came home at 1pm cause class ends at 12.15pm on Mondays yay. (my earliest every week)
Bummed around watching tv till mom came home with lunch and then i tv-ed till i slept.
Woke up grumpily by a phone call and i remember having anger boiling out of me for no apparent reason. Sigh.
Watched 27 Dresses then took a nap again.
(since when have i napped so much?!)

I looked at the clock to see that by the time i did all this all my other fellow classmates had just only finish their lessons in college. Hehehuhaha.

Woke up to eat dinner and here i am. Heh-heh-heh.

I am in the mood for cheese cakes, English tea in pretty cup plus saucer, a cooling sunny morning and a good book.


BTW;
I just realise my Finals are in 20days.

No comments:

Post a Comment