Wednesday, May 20, 2009

i hope you know..

You manage to suprise me although right here i knew/expected it.
I (tried) chose not to believe.
But still, I wish i had never given that much hope.

17.42 yrs I am still no different.
It shook me a little when mom gave me that remark of how i use to me sensitive regarding this particular issue.
Then i thought, i guess i always have been.

I what to ask you, none in particular;
To how much the extent does it matter/influence/bother you?

Personally, it has taken a big part of me.
Better and worse.

I am expecting so much out of – but shouldn’t i?
Should you let me-

The fifth and on- is just insane for one to endure anymore.

a portion; would be amazing enough, a priority; better.
it is too soon to be forgetting.


Why is it that i mind so much?



BTW;
..what you left me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment