Tuesday, May 5, 2009

zipp zipp

I changed my blog font to this boring one because apparently alot of people cant see the previous pretty font.
I didn’t know how shitty it looked till i saw it through Kay’s laptop that day.
Sigh
Why don’t you guys have Calibri in your computers?!




I don’t know why but i feel like i have a pot of gold waiting for me by the end of this week.
Its not even my birthday.

Im having one of those bad mix good weeks where you everything you wear looks ugly, everything you see looks off, & you don’t have the mood to lift a finger but I am somehow in a positive happy-go-lucky, it will come together mood/aura/feeling.
If you know me, it is very unlike me because I am the grumpy person, the party pooper.


On a much happier note;
Eagle eyed girl A has the exact same bag as I have in a different colour!
This is why we are so cool. Haha.
And also much other things that we share in common.
:)




BTW;
its a pattern already that im stuck with a nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment