Saturday, May 2, 2009

-

Today i felt like withdrawing myself from the world.
I felt lazy to go out, do anything or even socialize.
Hardly anyone was home today anyway so my speech was probably up to less than 20sentence today.
I barely even touched the phone.
Did my homework, washed my car, dealt with my chores.
If it wasn’t for dinner I would never had left the house.

I laid down on the sofa in my second living room corner (away from the tv living room) and closed my eyes half sleeping but fully aware of what was going on, just because there was nothing better/left to do.

I like keeping myself busy and filled with workload when im that lifeless.


Sometimes,
Im antisocial like that.


BTW;
Sorry i missed your birthday party dinner Pui Li. :\
Not because of my antisocial day.
i had transport difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment