Sunday, May 10, 2009

you

Hello there,
Its so fast its already a Sunday. :\

I felt emo that i would be spending the weekend lonely at home because my parents went to Singapore to fetch my sis back.
I didn’t want to go cause i didn’t want to endure the 5/6 hours drive and waste my time, instead i could stay home, catch up on sleep and study for finals in 2 weeks.
Still i felt sad i didn’t get to go out cause every weekend i go out with my parents.

SOOOOOO,
In the end,I tagged along with Darren, Kay and their other Ausmat friends to go OU and celebrate their friend’s birthday, who I briefly met once.
It wasn’t totally awkward cause everyone was friendly and the whole table was filled with people that partially didn’t know each other.
For all they know, they could have thought i was in Ausmat too.

Spent Saturday home alone watching Atonement and then Darren took me out for dinner & then we and a few others met up with Han Qi! Who is back from NS for semester break.
Kay was suppose to overnight to teman me cause i am too paranoid to stay home alone.
It was near 1am by the time Darren took us back to my place so in the end he slept over too.
We ended up watching “The Notebook” (thank you Felicia :D) till 4am.

Not bad lah, not such a lonely weekend :P
Family is coming back soon and cant wait to wish mom Happy Mother’s Day :)



from various people using my camera








No comments:

Post a Comment