Tuesday, May 12, 2009

blank pages


I am very exhausted with all this waking up early and the need to keep awake while driving in jams and back from the hot heat.

My trials/more test are this week.

Thurs : Accounts
Fri : English
Sat : Maths AND Econs. (on a sat!!)




Then one week with (hopefully) no exams.
And then jeng jeng jeng, our Finals.
Its suppose to be from 22 May till 12 June.
But my time table was so neatly nicely done my exams are from 25May till 28May.
4days.
So my term break would be from 28May till 5July!

The good thing is i get to finish earlier.
The bad thing is i don’t have in-between study days unlike the science students or other people.
But happy enough.


Right now im really happy that im gliding by smoothly.
I know there would be a day where my streak stops but im keeping my fingers cross, trust and lots of hope ! (and hardwork)
Just another few weeks.

BTW;
"So you where the one who --- ------- !"
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment