Saturday, May 30, 2009

Typed this this evening but had last minute company :)



I watch this over and over again cause i cant get enough of it :D


I went out with my mom yesterday and it was so freaking packed everywhere!
Its like the whole world decided to go out.
But thats probably true, school holidays and good movies to watch.
I really really REALLY wanted to watch Terminator Salvation and/or Angels and Demons.
But I haven’t had the chance :(

I couldn’t go out in peace with my conscious at the back of my head.
I kept feeling like i had to rush back at study with the fear of not being able to catch up.
Post-exam-trauma.
It happens ALL the time.
Reminded me of SPM when i couldn’t get use to enjoying life without constantly thinking i have to study.

Grey’s Anatomy season 5 episode 22 made me tear happily and i was so overwhelmed with thought.
Good thoughts and maybe bad.

Im trying to save the 2 hour finale episode for my more boring days but i cant stand it!
I shall watch it tonight over a hot cuppa Milo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment