Thursday, May 14, 2009

out of league


I just realise i havent posted pictures of our March 10th outing.
2 months ago. o-m-g.

I was so lazy i used Picasa to whip everything into place for me!
clickety click to enlarge.


****

I applied for the JPA scholarship recently and even went for the interview for an overseas scholarship.
I actually thought i did pretty well for the interview and had the teeny tiniest confidence to get it, just so i thought i did really well for the interview.
I thought i was fairly equipt even in co-curricular activities. (not gloating)
No i did not get it but i never said i expected to.

They said that they'd only offer 2000 overseas scholarship to the 12000(roughly) students that got called back for the interview.
Fair chance right?

I was disappointed nonetheless but, thought probably another student who got another A1 (or more) better than i did got the spot.
I found out in the papers that even a 14A1 student didnt get the scholarship.



As much as i love Malaysia, sometimes its time like the education system that is so dam bloody unfair.
You really wonder who are those deserving people who actually got the scholarship.
Everything is getting so corrupted and screwed, I don’t see why isn’t it better that we end all this gibberish nonsense, deal with it and put the country together.
All we can really do is study hard to earn a spot overseas and get out of here.



BTW;
I am only ranting with no intention to offend anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment