Monday, May 25, 2009

jpa

I have accounts finals tomorrow and im really really nervous!
English was fine today.
One day gone.


***

Im feeling abit dumbfounded by myself now.
Remember i said i didn’t get the JPA scholarship?
Actually i did, without realising.
WTH.

The other day a lady called and my sis passed me the phone (house).
She mumbled something about who she was really quickly i couldn’t catch it in time and ask if/where i was studying.
I told her (honestly) that yes i was, and in Sunway U.C.
She paused, said okay and wanted to hang up.
I quickly stopped her and asked who she was and she said she was from IPT (Institusi Pengajian Tinggi) and wanted to offer me a spot if wasn’t studying yet.
The conversation ended.

I made my own conclusion it was just some nonsense acceptance offer from those local colleges or how my dad received a letter from my school saying i had a full paid STPM fee or those stuff.

Today my mom’s friend called to ask her about the ASEAN scholarship stuff and told my mom that her son had the exact same caller a few weeks ago with the same questions and etc, which was in fact an offer for the local JPA scholarship. Her son hadn’t started college so he was offered the position. -_-

Is it abit stupid that they don’t offer you a spot just because you started college.


People, next time please ask and lie if you have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment