Friday, May 29, 2009

half past one

Major long post ahead!!


Happy sighs :)

I’ll be free from now till 5th July. Awesomenessssss
The downside on MUFY holidays is that there are only like one or two throughout the year but they’re long, unlike other courses who have LOADS of holidays but only 1 to 2 weeks.

Maths was a little tricky, (fingers cross !) but my “view” was amazing :D
After the exam everyone sort on lingered around the entrance/foyer catching up on lost conversations due to exams and filled with “see you next semester!”.

Dropped Jason and Dic Vinn at Pyramid because i have a car, chehh (inside joke)
and met with the group.
Had Sakae and Felicia was so into the modernization of being able to place your orders with the computer + mouse and the fill-your-own-tea.

(Liana i want pictures!)

Came home and SLEPT.
You have no idea how much energy was contributed to the last few days, i wake up every morning and brush teeth/bathe with my eyes close.
Super panda and cannot open.
Sometimes i look in the mirror and i see a pale dead soul.

It shall come to an end.

**
Last sat was the scholarship ceremony thingay and it was such a dread to wait for 700 plus names to be called.
While the names were being rolled i started to realise how much big a difference another A1 could have given me.
If I hadn’t have gotten B for EST (!!!!) i would have gotten another additional RM10,000.
It sucks how that other A1 contributed to such a painful sum of money.
Still im thankful for 8k.










Wai Hong


Kay and I


I find this really cute!


Me, Pui Li & Felicia


Darren


Lee Li


Nicole!


AUSMATs.
I personally love this shot!



More on my facebook.
Click!




BTW;



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST TZE YINNNNN!

No comments:

Post a Comment